Thursday 2 April 2015

Romance in a Stone Bath Bomb

Romance in a Stone
My Romance in a Stone is from an old batch so I think the scent must have faded a little from its original glory, however it still smelt a little like rose potpourri. It's quite a small bath bomb, with little colour but the flower petals made up for that.
 
I had not looked into this bath bomb before I used it, so I was quite surprised to find a folded piece of paper in its centre. I unfolded it to reveal the final verse of 'To His Coy Mistress' by Andrew Marvell, which may seem  romantic at a first read, but after studying it in class I know that not to be the case.
 
This bath bomb was nice but nothing amazing, but wasn't at all an unpleasant experience.


 
 Fizz: 7/10
Scent: 8/10
Colour: 4/10
Surprise: 9/10
Overall: 7/10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment