Saturday 14 November 2015

Pink Moon Knot-Wrap

Pink Moon Knot-Wrap
'When the stars are in the sky and the spooks of the night come out to play, the moon becomes a Rorschach test of gruesome faces casting mysterious shadows. Like a watercolour, pinks, purples, whites and reds mingle in stunning, vivid colour in this wrap made from recycled plastic bottles. When it comes to astronomically good ways of gift-wrapping, the sky's the limit. If you fancy creating your own celestial body, why not wear it as a bandana or headscarf?'
 
I bought this because I really liked the colours and pattern, I honestly have no idea if or when I am going to wear it, maybe I will next Halloween.

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! If you happen to still have this knot wrap and are willing to part with it, please let me know - I would love to buy it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete