Saturday 14 March 2015

Space Girl Ballistic


Space Girl
 
Space Girl was the first product I ever brought from Lush and is described as 'A space-dust filled bath bomb with a sweet and fruity fragrance. Once you drop this into your bath, Space Girl crackles with space dust (popping candy) as it spins around your orbit, restoring your good cheer. Grapefruit oil is refreshing and uplifting for the mood, clarifying and toning the skin, while bergamot makes you feel relaxed and cheerful.'
 
The minute I put Space Girl in the bath it make it look like a nebula, it was beautiful. the sweet, fruity scent was strong but not overpowering, it made my skin silky soft and I could still smell the scent on my body a few hours later.

 
 
Smell: 9/10
Colour: 9/10
Fizz: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment