Monday 16 March 2015

Tiny Hands Solid Hand Cream


Tiny Hands
Tiny Hands, 'A solid hand cream that uses natural butters to moisturise the hands, but doesn't feel greasy. With its decoction of sago and safflower, Tiny Hands is great for calming and protecting hardworking hands. Marigold reduces redness and aloe vera extract is also beneficial to irritated skin, working alongside the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of chamomile oil. Cocoa and shea butters work with argan oil to hydrate your skin.'
 
I am really not fond of the scent of this product, so I did not use this product on my hands where I would be able to smell it constantly. However I did use this product on my feet though, as it is very moisturising. It wasn't at all greasy and soaked into the skin well and left my feet feeling soft.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment